Oh my. SO much has happened in the past few months, it’s been hard for me to keep up. Thanksgiving for my family is different this year, so I will have more time to get a game plan.
But so you aren’t feeling left out or disappointed by this post, I’m going to preview some things that will be coming.
I think this picture says it all.
2. My favorite books of November. (I’ve cranked out a lot of books this month)
3. Goodreads best books of 2015 final round. (Im trying to read all the ones I own for an honest vote)
4. My journal. (Journaling is such a big part of my life and I want to share it)
5. Midori Traveler’s Notebook. (Technically a FoxyDori; my lay out; uses; etc)
6. Girls Movie Night. (Featuring Paper Towns)
7. List of lists.
8. Herb Garden soap and updated skin care routine.
9. NexGen Manicure.
10. Everyday makeup look.
Just a few things to help get my blog going again. I was talking with some fellow alumni and we all agreed that we have less time now than we had in college (minus the homework) but none of us miss school. I have the time to read so many books (heaven!). But for anything else, not really. After work I have my regular activities, laundry, cleaning, cooking, or anything else that needs to be done.
I hope to get a lot of these ideas posted before the end of the year. As well as sharing some of my personal favorite blogs. So keep checking back for more updates!